About Wesley Preschool
Wesley Preschool is a self-sustaining mission of Wesley United Methodist Church, a non-profit organization, that is dedicated to providing a safe, loving environment for children. The Preschool provides children with age-appropriate experiences that foster social, emotional, physical, intellectual and spiritual development, while building self-esteem and readiness to move forward to kindergarten and beyond.
Community involvement is a huge part of the Wesley Preschool curriculum. We collect and donate food to the Culver Food Pantry around Christmas time. We go on many local field trips and are visited by Miss Jill from the Culver library once a week. Wesley is proud that the students learn to share, donate, and love the community they live in.
The preschool offers two classes: a three year-old class that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a Pre-Kindergarten (4 year-old) class that meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. All Preschool classes are taught and supervised by caring Christian teachers. Classes run from 8:15-11:15am. We have added an afternoon class for 4 year-olds that meets Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:45am – 2:45pm (spots are still available).
- Parents must complete and sign registration forms (see link below to download a PDF)
- Pay non-refundable registration fee of $40 to guarantee your spot
- Submit copy of immunization form
- At least one parent/guardian must attend a parent orientation meeting in August
- The child must be three years old by November 15, 2017
- Tuition is $100/month (3-Year-Old) and $120/month (4-Year-Old)