It is our desire to provide a safe and caring environment for children. We strive to provide a developmental environment for every child enrolled and to support the whole child. It is our goal to serve the people of our community through the guidance of children’s development and support to families.
Our Educational Philosophy
Children are born hard-wired to learn from their environment. Children are also unique individuals. Young children learn best through interaction with a trusted individual. Children learn by doing. Our hands-on approach allows children to experience the world around them.
What We Offer
- Professionally-trained staff with backgrounds in Early Childhood Education
- Low student/staff ratios
- Convenience of having a preschool and child care in the same building
- All staff are CPR and First-Aid certified
- Developmentally-appropriate activities
- State-licensed childcare ministry
- We accept children age 6-weeks through kindergarten
- Relaxed schedule for infants (based on individual needs)
- Bible stories to build respect, care, empathy, kindness, and love towards others
- Circle Time to enhance your child’s learning
- Exploration through dance, music, imagination, drawing, painting, and writing
- Potty training when your child is ready
- Enhancing physical, emotional, social, and problem-solving skills
To contact our director, Sheryl Tompos, you can call her directly at (574) 298- 2986 or go here to contact her.